Describes what's the app monitor for and what you can do it with it.'
The app monitor will let you know what’s going on in your app. From there you will be able to do the following things:
- Check the global status of your app
- Change environment settings
- Manage and monitor background jobs
- See logs of your app
- Manage endpoints
- See detailed information of your database
- Execute ad-hoc scripts in your environment
- Manage users
- Manage storage
- Explore metadata of app
- Monitor the REST API
The app monitor is available in all environments.